Sheraton Grand Sydney Hyde Park | or Virtual
What is the Australian Hydrogen Forum?
Hydrogen evangelists will tell you that hydrogen can solve all of the world’s energy and climate problems tomorrow. Anyone working in the real world knows that whilst hydrogen has lots of exciting potential, its commercial viability remains in question.
- How do you ensure projects are economically viable?
- Where do you invest?
- What role does government play?
These are just some of the big questions being addressed at the Australian Hydrogen Forum in 2022.
In 2022, the Forum is co-located with ADGO and running directly after it, with discounted tickets for those that wish to attend one or two days of the conference as part of their ADGO conference package.
The forum is being held directly after the ADGO conference, and is your opportunity to deep dive into the emerging trends and technologies that could shape the future of the gas industry. Book a package to attend both events!
- Updates from leading policy makers and Ministers who are looking to accelerate the uptake of H2
- Hear directly from major international customers who are looking to buy Australian hydrogen exports
- Get insights into how large-scale hydrogen projects can deliver commercial results
- Understand how some manufacturers are viewing hydrogen as a replacement heat source
- Recommendations from leading analysts and financiers on investment in future projects
The Hon. Mick de BrenniMinister for Energy, Renewables and Hydrogen and Minister for Public Works and ProcurementQueensland Government
Motohiko NishimuraVice Executive Officer, Hydrogen Project Development CenterKawasaki Heavy Industries (Japan)
Craig de LaineChief Executive OfficerAustralian Gas Infrastructure Group (AGIG)
Holger LöschDeputy Director GeneralThe Federation of German Industries (BDI e.V.)
Patrick LuxtonGeneral Manager HydrogenAmpol
Tim NelsonExecutive General Manager, Energy MarketsIberdrola Australia
Innes WilloxChief Executive OfficerAi Group
Stephanie UnwinChief Executive OfficerHorizon Power